Since I'm so incredibly behind on the blog, I decided to catch up with just a few of my favorite picture over the last few months to get us back on track. Now hopefully I can get in my routine again....we'll seen.
Salli & Gary were at our house when we got back from Maui and were able to watch Harrison for the rest of the week. I think they had a great time! We were also able to attend the JDRF Seattle Gala. First night away from Harrison and Pat wore a TUX!
We made trip to Tekoa in March and got to spend some time with Bryce & Claire! We made a road trip to Spokane for Alana's birthday and I think everyone had a great time!
Unfortunately, our life got more complicated when we found out Barley had to have surgery on his back leg. Had had TPLO surgery and is still in the process of recovering. Not only did it put a big dent in our savings (sound familiar Porter) but it is an 16 week recovery. He is not allowed to go outside without a leash. Not fun and a huge inconvenience. But we are hoping he makes a 110% recovery.
Easter was pretty uneventful this year. No family and just simple egg/golf ball hunt in the backyard. But Harrison loved it even though it was freezing!
We have been exploring parks on the weekends lately. Great way to relax and to make Harrison sleep good!.
Tulip Festival up by La Conner, WA. Kinda overrated, but crossed it off our Washington Bucket List. Not to mention Harrison had a 102 temp in this picture and we didn't know it til we got home. He was a trooper.








No comments:
Post a Comment