Friday, May 27, 2016

A Free Mini Vacation!



Back in the fall I entered a contest on http://www.explorehoodcanal.com/ for a free night stay and free credit at Alderbrook and we WON! We have been saving it for warm weather and we lucked out when a couple weeks ago we took off early on a Friday and arrived at Alderbrook by 5 in the evening.

Harrison loved the ferry boat ride! Who doesn't? It was so warm out. 


 
Alderbrook was perfect as always. This was our first visit during warm weather. We normally go in the winter/spring. It was so great to enjoy the beach, water, & the sun.
 
 
 
We had an AMAZING dinner. (didn't even make a dent in my pork it was so big) We had a food credit so it was nice to order whatever we wanted!
 


Harrison & Pat enjoyed the salt water pool! Harrison always loved pointing out all the boats on the dock and looking in the water for fish.
 
 
Love this photo! I have one very similar when I was that age.

I actually got to be in a photo with Harrison. This is our early Mother's Day photo! He could have smiled more, but I'll take it





Of course we had to stop in Gig Harbor on the way home and get some ice cream and walk the harbor on such a beautiful day! We had such a great getaway!

No comments: