Sunday, January 10, 2016

A day at work!


 My company is currently working on some pretty cool projects. JTM is currently building the tallest building built in 20 years in downtown Seattle. A bunch of us currently working on other projects got a chance to tour the site last week. I have to admit, I'm glad this isn't my project because I haven't gotten over my dislike for heights. JTM is working on the 44th (above ground, 10 under ground) building as well as the church next door that was originally built in 1910. Go here to click on more info. http://www.themarkseattle.com/
 JTM is will remove all existing finish wood, log it, store it off site and reinstall after all the structural upgrades are complete.
 The original stained glass will carefully be removed and then reinstall after construction is complete.
The church's organ is hand carved wood including all the pipes behind this wall.


No comments: