Tuesday, January 5, 2016

With a New Year, comes resolutions!

Ok, I'll confess. I'm awful at blogging. In fact, I think this has happened before. I will keep it up for a few months and then life gets in the way. My New Year's Resolution is to be better at documenting our life. This includes blogging, but also includes organizing pictures and not just keeping them on my phone. Saving clips of Harrison, making photo books, and writing stuff down. Yes, I still haven't completed his baby book. Harrison, if you reading this in year 20XX, I'm sorry. I will get better. I'm one of very few people I know that work 40+ hours a week, lets not forgot 5-8 hours of commuting, plays wife, mom, cook, housekeeper, yard worker, etc, etc. I know there are millions of people that do it and I'm hoping to meet more of them this year because advice once in a while would be really great. So here's to a new year. Being a better mom/wife, eating better, running more, and documenting our amazing life together.

No comments: