Wednesday, January 20, 2016

A late post from New Year's Weekend

We made a trip to Tekoa for New Years and spent a couple extra nights. Relaxing as always and although very cold, we really lucked out with the weather. Good driving conditions considering the week prior the pass was closed for almost 3 days.
 
 Harrison opening up some Christmas gifts from Shana and her family.
 A trip to Tekoa wouldn't be complete without a Eddie tackle.

 Harrison walked around snow for the first time, he wasn't too impressed. I couldn't blame him, I think it was 3 degrees outside.
 View from Grandma Pat's. Beautiful in every season.

 
We had a nice visit at Grandma Pat's. We made dinner for everyone and did some post holiday celebrating.
 

 Harrison is turning into a "kid" and they all did a great job playing with each other.



1 comment:

Shana said...

I love the picture of him mauling Eddie!