
Okay-
I just have to post this, even though I have spent zero of my time in the last 3 months posting anything.
I just happen to wear a WSU sweatshirt on Sunday and ran some errands. Fred Meyer, a ski swap, the Mall, and Starbucks.
I received not 1, not 2, not even 4, but SIX people who comment about my shirt and about the cougars. "Man they really suck this year", "oh..are you a coug...that's too bad this year", "oh I'm a husky and we both are terrible".
THEN....at Starbucks. THE GOVERNOR OF IDAHO, Mr. Butch Otter himself, said "Rough year for the cougars huh?" WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE. I mean I think they are trying to be nice, but it was so irritating!
How many times have the cougar football team gone a to a bowl game since their existence?? Well I don't know but I know it's more than the damn Bronco's.
And second of all Real Cougar fans, aren't fair weather fans (also broncos). we always cheer! Yes, some games are harder to watch this year than others, but things will come around. Come on people!
Third of all, Basketball! We are going to be at that, so maybe the stupid bronco fans will finally shut up...I didn't see Crappy State going to the sweet 16! Jerks!
4th- They are building a kick ass stadium so that will bring in recruits. Sorry we don't have 4 million dollar locker rooms like Oregon, or pay our coaches millions of dollars a year like USC. Pullman is in the Palouse and thats good enough for us!!! (well most of us)
And finally!!! Wear your cougar gear proudly!!! GO COUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Woo woo, I am the first to follow your blog! You'll have to show me how to add that next weekend when you are HERE! Love the new format and the post makes me crack up. Go cougs!!! Ty still barely fits into his Cougar sweatshirt and I make him wear it all the time until the really cold weather will set in. :)
Hehehe...you are soo funny and I am glad you FINALLY posted again! You got to see the governor of Idaho??? Wow...
Post a Comment