Tuesday, November 25, 2008

BUSY


Can you believe it's almost Thanksgiving. These past few months have been a whirlwind. Between all the friends and family visiting us, my trip to Boston, our trips to Tekoa/Pullman, and Salt Lake, Pat and I haven't been at home alone since the first weekend in October and won't be until the 2nd weekend of December. Crazy!!


For those of you I have talked to know that I had an amazing time in Boston, and am so happy my parents could join me. I was treated to amazing dinners, hotels, and other things I probably don't deserve. It was also nice to see my other peers on the USGBC EBC committee at the retreat. We felt like we got alot accomplished and am actualy making a difference in the world.


My next trips are to D.C, one trip in January, and another in April. I will also be going to New Orleans in March. Crazy. I am fortunate enough to be involved with the USGBC who funds these trips and who educates me on places I have never been.


Lastely. We had an amazing time in Salt Lake City/Ogden. Thank you so much for putting us up in you home Meredith and Bucky, and thank you for putting up with our "puppy". Pictures and video to come. It is a beautiful area!


The Coldplay concert was amazing. Pat and I can both say it was the best concert we have been to, and was well worth the trip.

No comments: