I can honestly say the hardest thing I have ever done professionally is leave a project for 3 1/2 months (maternity leave) and come back to finish it. Most all my friends who have kids are stay at home moms or don't work full time. This has been incredibly hard adjustment and every morning when I drop Harrison off at day care guilt floods me. But as soon as I get to my desk, I am excited to be there because I get to do projects like this. Someday I will be able to take Harrison and maybe even someday my grandkids to projects all over the northwest I have completed. Pretty cool feeling. I know I made the right decision to be a "working mom".
The Palladian Hotel was a 20 Million dollar remodel/structural upgrade. The building was first constructed in 1910 and is now a 97 room hotel/restaurant and in the process of be becoming a national historic landmark.





2 comments:
It looks awesome! Good job mama!
It's beautiful! I want you to show me your projects some day too! Dawn
Post a Comment