I did a really bad job of taking pictures during our Tekoa visit because I forgot my camera, and ended up just using my phone. The weather was great and we had a great time over there. So thankful that the Horvath's were there as well. We got there late Friday. Saturday we relaxed, visited out at Grandma Pat's, and then went down to the Harvest Party. It's nice to be able to see friends at one location. Sunday we headed back so it was too short of a weekend, but well worth the car ride. Harrison did great in the car both ways! We hope that lasts as he gets older!
Bryce, Grandpa Gary, & Harrison getting some cuddle time in the morning.
Harrison loved the bouncer that Gary & Salli had at the house, worked great for entertaining him.
Smiling more and more!
Harrison entertaining Aunt Becky & Pat on the floor at Grandma Pat's.
Priceless photo of Harrison & Grandma Pat.
Getting ready for the Harvest Party. I wasn't sure how cold it was going to be, so I dressed him in fleece! Ended up changing him once we got there because it wasn't cold at all.






.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment