We are heading to Seattle/Gig Harbor Feb 11th so see some friends and family. It will be a short weekend, but we are excited to celebrate Valentine's Day over there as well as 6 years of being together....holy crap 6 years. Unfortunately Barley will be spending V-Day in alone:)
Pat and I are trying to go skiing more this year, but so far we have only made it up once. We went to Bogus Basin last weekend and the weather was beautiful as well as having fresh snow. Too bad it's such an expensive sport, but we sure do enjoy it.
This is a photo of my current project at work. We are building a large Petsmart in Boise. So far on schedule and on budget. I'm just glad we have work and are busy. I have had a 10% decrease in wages for almost a year, hopefully 2010 will be better.

No comments:
Post a Comment