Saturday, June 13, 2009

DC Trip

The walkway in Georgetown was beautiful, not to mention the good shopping!!
This is the only picture we took together on our trip. Opps. I need to be better about that.

We saw Obama fly in with the 3 heli's and then one of them landed right in front of the White House. The other 2 fly out at the last minute, I guess it's just one of those cool security things. If you look close you can see the Heli.


These is where I spent my 10 hours of meetings. It was rough, but we got alot done. The new USGBC office is pretty fancy and "green".



I can't even begin to explain how big the mall really is. Lots of people around, the was the 65th anniversary of D Day while we were there, so lights of people playing tribute.




No comments: