Sunday, December 21, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Well I made it home, but just barely. They closed SeaTac about 1 1/2 after my parents picked me up. It was a slow drive home, but we made it. I spend 2 hours this morning shoveling snow in driveway. The thing is, nobody in Gig Harbor has snow shovels, so we resorted to a sheet of plywood and a garden shovel. The crappy thing is, after all that, then it started snowing again and I'll have to do it again tomorrow. It is pretty though! Gig Harbor hasn't had this much snow since the early mid 90's. I just wish I brought my snow pants instead of leaving them just for Tekoa. Be safe everybody!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Wow, that's a lot of snow! Patrick just brought over Cole's presents and we wanted to say thanks! He loved the bat and the jeans and sweatshirt. Thanks again and Merry Christmas!