Barley got a new bed & hasn't chewed it up yet!
How cute are Pat and Cole in the snow. All the snow is gone now, I'm a little late in posting.
Barley before I got his bed...I think he was hinting.
we gave him a bath the other day and he did really well until he got out of the tub, then he was rather excited.
Pat said we shouldn't get a dog....do you think he's changed his mind yet:)
More snow pictures from a week ago.
3 comments:
Ask Pat if Barley acts like Schnitzel did after his bath... it was always hilarious!
Ditto on that...Schnitz was a freak after a bath. Barley looks pretty darn cute!
I can smell the puppy breath from here! He is ADORABLE! Just think about having two dogs on bath day. They are both quiet until the second one is done then...zoomies! It's hysterical and never gets old to watch.
Post a Comment