Friday, October 26, 2007

Seattle is the Best, No Matter the Rest!


Why won't it just rain! To me, something is just wrong when it is 70 degrees on October 26th. Sometimes, even looking at stormy crappy weather in Seattle makes me feel better. Is that wierd? I do miss the misty, gray, cold days. Not to mention the soggy leaves in the yard and roads. It's just not the same, call me crazy.
We are heading to Pullman, Tekoa this afternoon for the WSU vs. UCLA game. Might be a blowout, but there is always that slim chance they won't "COUG IT".
Our puppy "Barley" was born today! I can't put into words how excited I am. So Happy Birthday to my future best friend & see you in 8 weeks!

2 comments:

Justin and Barbara said...

Congrats on the puppy!!! I bet you guys are VERY excited. I love the name. We are watching the WSU game right now...GO COUGS!! Also, I LOVE the picture of you, me, and Meredith. I MISS YOU GUYS. This went on a little longer than I anticipated...anyhoo...thanks again and I miss my Coug fans!!

Meredith, Bucky and Ty said...

Yeah Barley!! We can't wait to meet you and you are going to have a life FULL of happiness. What a wonderful Christmas present for the "brat-cat" Josie! See you in a week and a half!

PS- Where are these pics Barb speaks of? Apparently I don't know blogger that well!